St. Mark’s Lutheran Church
God First, sharing the love of Christ through the Holy Spirit.
Worship with us on Sundays at 10AM
St Mark’s Lutheran Church
Stay up-to-date with all things St Marks!
Affirmation Of Welcome
- We as a faith community proclaim the message that the Grace of God is infinitely inclusive and that everyone is welcome through our doors.
- We welcome all who are seeking God’s love and grace.
- We welcome all because God welcomes all regardless of race culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, or relationship status.
- We welcome all without regard to addictions, physical or mental health, imprisonment, socio-economic circumstances, or anything that too often divides us.
- We pledge to ourselves and to all others that we will strive to live as a reconciling people, in our life together and in our outreach to the world.
News & Updates
Easter Weekend Worship @ St Marks
We hope you will join us for one or all of the following dates of worship: Thursday, April 6, 2023: Maundy Thursday Service - 7pm at St Marks (263 Victoria) Friday April 7, 2023: Good Friday Service - 10am at Sydenham Street United Church...
Recovery Made Real: Registration Now Open
*Registration Extended until Friday May 5th @ 11pm* St Mark's Lutheran Church is offering a free workshop* which will provide education regarding the individual skills needed to ‘walk beside’ vulnerable people who have mental health issues and/or addiction issues....
St Marks Monthly Newsletter
Stay up to date with all things St Marks. Check out our monthly newsletter: sometimes a long read, sometimes a short read, always interesting! Read the May 2023 Newsletter here. Want to submit something to our newsletter? Want to subscribe? Email Mercedes at...
The purpose of the Reconciling in Christ Program is to ensure the welcome, inclusion, celebration, and advocacy for people of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions; work for racial equity and commit to anti-racist work and support the national program.
1. Our community explicitly states a welcome to LGBTQIA+ people and names its commitment to racial equity and anti-racism
2. Our community is open to calling LGBTQIA+ and Black, Brown, Indigenous, Person of Color (BIPOC) Rostered Leaders.
3. Will allow community space/sanctuary to be used for LGBTQIA+ weddings and blessings.
4. Will make a meaningful contribution annually to support the national RIC program.
More information here: https://www.reconcilingworks.org/