Affirmation Of Welcome
- We as a faith community proclaim the message that the Grace of God is infinitely inclusive and that everyone is welcome through our doors.
- We welcome all who are seeking God’s love and grace.
- We welcome all because God welcomes all regardless of race culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, or relationship status.
- We welcome all without regard to addictions, physical or mental health, imprisonment, socio-economic circumstances, or anything that too often divides us.
- We pledge to ourselves and to all others that we will strive to live as a reconciling people, in our life together and in our outreach to the world.
News & Updates
Read the February 2024 Newsletter here Want to submit something to our newsletter? Want to subscribe? Email Mercedes at firstname.lastname@example.org Missed a month? Check out our most recent newsletters: January 2024 December 2023 November 2023 October 2023 September...
We hope you will join us for one or all of the following dates of worship: Thursday, April 6, 2023: Maundy Thursday Service - 7pm at St Marks (263 Victoria) Friday April 7, 2023: Good Friday Service - 10am at Sydenham Street United Church...
*Registration Extended until Friday May 5th @ 11pm* St Mark's Lutheran Church is offering a free workshop* which will provide education regarding the individual skills needed to ‘walk beside’ vulnerable people who have mental health issues and/or addiction issues....