St. Mark’s Lutheran Church
God First, sharing the love of Christ through the Holy Spirit.
Worship with us on Sundays at 10AM
St Mark’s Lutheran Church
Stay up-to-date with all things St Marks!
Affirmation Of Welcome
- We as a faith community proclaim the message that the Grace of God is infinitely inclusive and that everyone is welcome through our doors.
- We welcome all who are seeking God’s love and grace.
- We welcome all because God welcomes all regardless of race culture, sexual orientation, gender identity, or relationship status.
- We welcome all without regard to addictions, physical or mental health, imprisonment, socio-economic circumstances, or anything that too often divides us.
- We pledge to ourselves and to all others that we will strive to live as a reconciling people, in our life together and in our outreach to the world.
News & Updates
Tax Receipts 2022
If you did not pick up your receipt at Sunday service, we have sent your 2022 tax receipt to you via snail mail. Please allow until March 15th for delivery. If you notice an error in your receipt, please get in touch with...
Upcoming Events & Rentals
Stay in the know about events, meetings, & news from St Marks. For a full list of events please contact Mercedes at firstname.lastname@example.org. Currently we have groups booked on: Mondays 6pm-8pm; Tuesdays 6pm-8pm; Wednesdays 10:30am-12pm; Saturdays...
Book Your Next Event at St Marks!
From meetings to concerts, to youth camp to reunions, St Marks is the perfect place to host your next event. Whether you need a cozy boardroom with tea and coffee service; a large hall with a piano and organ; or a large multipurpose room with a full kitchen--one of...
The purpose of the Reconciling in Christ Program is to ensure the welcome, inclusion, celebration, and advocacy for people of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and gender expressions; work for racial equity and commit to anti-racist work and support the national program.
1. Our community explicitly states a welcome to LGBTQIA+ people and names its commitment to racial equity and anti-racism
2. Our community is open to calling LGBTQIA+ and Black, Brown, Indigenous, Person of Color (BIPOC) Rostered Leaders.
3. Will allow community space/sanctuary to be used for LGBTQIA+ weddings and blessings.
4. Will make a meaningful contribution annually to support the national RIC program.
More information here: https://www.reconcilingworks.org/